Sunday, January 14, 2007

ST. JUDE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS

and he can answer yours too! St. Jude is the Parton Saint of lost causes and you are having difficultys that you need help with you can pray this prayer to him and he will answer.

The Novena to St. Jude


Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of.

Pray for me, I am desperate, nearly without hope and alone.

Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, in particular -

[make your request here]

- that I may praise God with you and all the other saints eternally. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to remember forever of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my super-special and best patron, and to encourage devotion to you, in gratitude.

Amen

When your prayers are answered, you should be sure to give thanks publicly or else God will take it back. The more people you tell, the more blessed you will be! 2 Cor. 8:8.

No comments: